These Terms were last modified October 31, 2016.
1. Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Service. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number.
We also automatically collect certain Personal Information when Users visit the Service, including site analytics, Users’ IP addresses, site usage data, browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Service, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information .
Users may limit or decline to provide certain Personal Information, but doing so may limit the functionality of the Service and make it impossible to register for a User account.
2. Technical information when you use our websites
Typically, whenever you use a website, mobile application, or other Internet service, there is certain information that almost always gets created and recorded automatically. The same is true when you use our site. Here are some of the types of information we collect:
Log Data. Standard web sites use log files. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. When you use this web site or go to a web page or use a mobile app, our servers automatically record information including information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or your mobile app sends when you’re using it. None of this information is linked to personally identifiable information.
Small Gifs. Depending on how your email client or web browser is configured, we may collect information about what messages you care about, through the use of a small image file that is only accessed if your client or browser requests.
Device Information. In addition to log data and cookie data, we may also collect information about the device you’re using this web site on, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and crash data. Whether we collect some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on whether you’re using a Mac or a PC, or an iPhone or an Android phone. To learn more about what information your device makes available to us, please check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
3. How we use your information
Dukami Enterprises LLC collects and uses Users’ Personal Information and other information for the following purposes :
- To register for a User account, including as aEvent Manager (as defined in the Terms of Service).
- To personalize user experience. We may use Personal Information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Service.
- To improve our Service. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the Personal Information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions, including ticket purchases. We may use the Personal Information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Service.
- To provide support. We may use your Personal Information when providing you with customer or technical support.
In the event Dukami Enterprises LLC goes through a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling a portion of its assets, users’ personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. Dukami Enterprises LLC will notify users, via the procedure indicated below, prior to any change in this Privacy Statement as a result of a change in ownership or control of users’ personal information.
The information we collect may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). We use both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. We may use or store information wherever this web site does business, including countries outside your own.
4. How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data, including Personal Information, stored on our Service.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Service and its Users happens over industry standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption technology.
Please note that while we endeavor to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of your Personal Information. You agree to transmit your Personal Information solely at your own risk .
5. Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ Personal Information to others except as provided for herein. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Service or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your Personal Information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
We may share Personal Information with our software developers, system integrators, and payment processors, subject to our safeguards and protective measures.
We may disclose Personal Information if required by law or when we deem it necessary in an emergency situation.
6. Third party websites and content
Users may find content posted by other Users, advertising, or other content on our Service that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties (collectively, “Third Party Content”). We do not control the content Third Party Contents links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Service or content posted by other Users. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website or Third Party Content, including websites which have a link to our Service, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies .
Users, including event organizers (Event Manager), may post Third Party Content on the Service. The Company takes measures to delete Third Party Content, including that posted by event organizers (Event Manager),, that is found to be incorrect, fraudulent, or spam. Users may notify the Company if they believe Third Party Content should be removed for violating the Terms of Service. However, we cannot monitor all Third Party Content and are under no obligation to remove any Third Party Content. You agree to access Third Party Content, including event listings, solely at your own risk.
7. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Service from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
8. What choices do you have about your information?
Our goal is to give you simple and meaningful choices over your information. If you have an account with us, many of the choices you have on this web site are built directly in to the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
- Access and change information in your profile page at any time.
- Link or unlink your this web site account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest). For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on this web site to that service.
You may have choices available to you through the device or software you use to access this web site. For example:
- The browser you use may provide you with the ability to control cookies or other types of local data storage;
- Your mobile device may provide you with choices around how and whether location or other data is shared with us.
- To learn more about these choices, please see the information provided by the device or software provider.
DUKAMI ENTERPRISES LLC
1056 Barry Way, Fremont, CA 94536
Or send email to email@example.com.